March 23rd, 2018
Valued LogMeIn Customer,
As part of our commitment to provide exceptional service and reliability to our customers, LogMeIn BoldChat will be conducting service maintenance in three phases. The following dates and times are listed below for each stage. As always, our teams will take all the appropriate actions to minimize service interruptions during these events.
Dates and Times:
• Friday, April 6th, 2018 between 10:00 PM to 12:00 AM CST: Backend Release
• Monday, April 9th, 2018 between 4:00 AM to 6:00 AM CST: Frontend Release
• Tuesday, April 10th, 2018 between 4:00 AM to 6:00 AM CST: Operator Client (.Net) available for download
Purpose: To provide the General Availability (GA) release of our BoldChat 14 and Bold360 April update.
Duration: All maintenance will happen within the 2-hour windows.
What to expect: The impact to any given customer should be minimal… consistent with the past maintenance releases. Any given customer should only see a few seconds of interruption while their BoldChat account is being moved to a server with the new codebase. Agents will most likely see this interruption as a minor lag in responsiveness of the client interfaces… existing, active client sessions and active visitor chats should not get disconnected.
We would like to thank you for your patience and understanding during this period. If you have any further questions regarding this event, please feel free to contact support.
March 14th, 2018
Webinar – Achieving Harmony Between Bots & Humans with the New Bold360
When: Wed, Mar 28, 2018 10:00 AM – 10:45 AM PDT / 1pm EDT
The future of customer engagement is here. Artificial Intelligence is opening up new opportunities for organizations to transform the way they interact with their customers. With Bold360 ai – now part of the Bold360 family – Bold360 customers are poised to lead the pack and deliver better customer outcomes.
Join this exclusive customer webinar to learn more about how Bold360 is bringing A.I., chatbots and human agents together to provide seamless, personalized interactions across all digital touchpoints. We’ll discuss:
– Why you should incorporate A.I. into your customer engagement strategy now
– How A.I. technology can improve agent efficiency and customer experiences
– The immediate and long-term value A.I. will deliver to your business
February 19th, 2018
Webinar – Maximizing Customer Engagement for Maximum Revenue Growth
Companies that provide the intelligent support and engagement consumers expect, reap the rewards of lower costs, higher revenue, and happier customers and agents. But many organizations have not evolved their customer engagement strategy for today’s digital world and are falling short.
Bold360 commisioned Forrester Consulting to survey nearly 500 businesses across industries to define a Customer Engagement Maturity Model that can serve as a blueprint for organizations to evaluate where they stand today and how they can evolve.
In this webinar, we shared:
• An overview of the Customer Engagement Maturity Model and the four distinct Profiles of Engagement
• Five key outcomes from the research that are shaping the customer engagement landscape
• Examples of businesses at different maturity levels and tips for how to improve
• Where to access the Customer Engagement Assessment, so you can see how your organization stacks up against peers in your industry, identify gaps, and define a strategy for optimization
View the Recording
February 9th, 2018
Last summer, we introduced you to Bold360 – our new customer engagement solution and an evolution of BoldChat. As we continue to evolve Bold360, we’re excited to announce that as of today, Bold360 now offers artificial intelligence-based support with the release of Bold360 ai.
Bold360 now enables chatbot and agent-based support
Bold360 is the ultimate engagement solution. And now, by leveraging the power of A.I., Bold360 helps personalize and enhance every engagement, no matter where it takes place – allowing companies to deliver better and more consistent customer experiences seamlessly across both A.I. and agent-based interactions.
So, no matter how your customer chooses to engage with you – via email, chat, Facebook and more – you can quickly view all their inquiries and respond via agent, chatbot, or a combination of both.
How to learn more
Take a look at this video for more information on today’s announcement. We also encourage you to register for our upcoming webinar ‘Achieving Harmony Between Bots & Humans with the New Bold360’ on March 28, to learn more about artificial intelligence and why it’s important for your customer engagement strategy.
In the meantime, if you have specific questions on Bold360, please contact your account representative or email us.
January 18th, 2018
What plans have you made to improve your live chat operation in 2018?
Watch this on-demand webinar, and we’ll take you through our top recommendations to help you optimize BoldChat and improve your digital engagement strategy this year and beyond.
Watch and learn:
• What to review and optimize for better digital engagement in 2018
• How metrics can help you to improve your live chat service
• Why it’s vital to think beyond live chat and prepare for omni-channel engagement
VIEW THE RECORDING
November 3rd, 2017
In our latest BoldChat webinar, we tackled customer questions during a live Q&A session with product expert David Hammer.
During the session, we supported our answers with the help of live product demos and hosted a BoldChat quiz.
Take a look at the recording!
And if you have any additional BoldChat questions, email us at email@example.com
October 10th, 2017
With AI interactions (including chat bots) accounting for a massive 33% of all customer interactions in the next five years, it’s time to think about the future of your digital engagement strategy.
Watch this on-demand recording for insights on our thoughts around advanced intelligent automation. Plus get the chance to see our new AI tool (Nanorep) plus Bold360 live in action!
Future-Proofing Your Digital Engagement with Artificial Intelligence
Watch and discover:
• Ways chat bots and human interaction can work together to seamlessly solve customer problems.
• Why AI isn’t anti-engagement, but instead can be used to enhance the customer experience
• How AI is transforming customer engagement and real-world examples of success
WATCH THE RECORDING
October 2nd, 2017
We are excited to announce the release of BoldChat version 12.0.
New features and enhancements include:
• Operators can now handle SMS in the Web Workspace.
Operator Client version 12.0:
• Various stability, performance, and security improvements.
• Various bug fixes.
• Simple authentication can be enabled for API triggers.
• Custom ports can be used in addition to defaults (80, 443) for API trigger endpoints.
To view previous BoldChat feature updates and to access various support materials, visit help.boldchat.com
If you have any specific questions for the BoldChat team, please reach out to your account manager, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
BoldChat Version 12.0 was released on Friday, September 29.